Pass Sanitaire & a Safe Stay during the COVID-19 Crisis
Health Pass (Pass Sanitaire)
Starting August 9th we are obliged by law to control your health pass (pass sanitaire) upon arrival for access to communal areas of our B&B, breakfast and dinner.
The pass must prove one of the three following items:
- That you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine or similar):
- Seven days after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
- Four weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson);
- Seven days after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary).
- OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 72 hrs;
- OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old.
We are delighted to announce that La Closerie Saint Martin is open for the 2021 Season. Due to the exceptional circumstances, we have decided to adopt the measures of the charter “Séjour Serein” * to make sure your stay with us is as safe and relaxed as possible. We are committed to ensure that you can spend a great holiday, while keeping your and our health a priority.
- Respect all laws and decrees of the French government to fight Covid-19
- Follow the recommendations for social distancing and health measures
- Clean and disinfect (with environmentally friendly products whenever possible) the rooms and communal areas scrupulously and put hand sanitizer at your disposal
- Adapt the furnishing and equipment of our business to the current situation
- Favour electronic to printed means of communication (bills, payments etc)
Safety concerns all of us:
- We are happy to welcome you, even if we have to keep our distance
- You can enjoy a good time, while respecting health and safety measures (sneeze or cough into your elbow, wash your hands frequently, dispose of used tissues and face masks correctly)
- If you don’t feel well or notice any Covid-19 symptoms, please let us know immediately
- Your wellbeing is our pririty!
Thank you very much for your understanding and your confidence!
*Charter “Séjour Serain” is a guide developed by a group of B&B and Gîte owners, respecting the guidelines of both international and French health organisations
We will take the following (temporary) measures whilst necessary:
- We are happy to welcome you between 5 and 7 pm. Please let us know your time of arrival at least 30 minutes in advance, so we can make sure that arrivals are staggered
- Please vacate your room by 10h30 am at the latest. This ensures that we can air, clean and disinfect the rooms properly without putting ourselves or others at risk
- Breakfast must be ordered in the evening for the next morning and will be prepared individually for each couple or group. This will allow us to ensure social distancing during breakfast and will hopefully avoid unnecessary food waste
- During your stay we will only enter your room by direct request
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time, if you have further questions. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!